How to Reinstall Norton After the Computer Crashes
Open a Web browser and type in the address to access your Norton account. The address is found in Resource 1.
Click on "Sign In" at the top right of the screen, then enter the email address and password you used to sign up for your Norton account. Click "Sign In."
Step 3 Make note of the product key for your Norton product listed under "Products."
Step 4 Download the Norton software you need to reinstall. See Resource 2 for the download page.
Step 5 Click "Run" on any pop-up windows that appear. This will run Norton Download Manager, which will then download the software you are trying to reinstall.
Step 6 Double-click on the downloaded file to run the installation wizard. If you do not want to be a part of Norton Community Watch, uncheck the box for this option and press "Next."
Step 7 Install Norton in the default location or click "Browse" and select a location where you want to install Norton. Click "Next."
Step 8 Click on the user agreement, and read through it. When you are finished, click "Close," then click "Agree and Install." Norton will start up.
Step 9 Click "Activate Now" in the bottom right corner of Norton, then enter the product key you wrote down earlier and press "Next."
Install Norton setup with product key
1. Open the downloaded file from norton.com/setup
2. Double Click on the icon of Norton
3. Wizard will open and you need to Enter Norton Setup Product Key, enter it and click submit
4. Follow onscreen instruction to complete the Norton installation process
Activate Norton setup using product key
1. Open the email ID first that you used with Norton.
2. Find the email with the Norton product activation code, copy the code.
3. Launch the installed Norton setup to move further with the activation process.
4. Go to the Activate section.
5. Provide the noted or copied product activation code in the demanded part, and click the available Next option later on.
6. Go through the given instructions on the screen and complete the activation process by clicking the Close button when it appears on the screen.